Spink County Courthouse Community Room Use Policy
There are no user fees for the Spink County Courthouse Community Room.
- The Community Room cannot be used for private for profit or personal gain activities, Examples: Tupperware, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc. Nor, can the Community Room be used for private Christmas parties, class/family reunions, bridal/baby showers etc.
- Non Profit Service and Educational groups are encouraged to use the Community Room: Including but not limited to the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Spink Co. Historical Society, 4-H.
- The Spink County Board of Commissioners reserve the right to refuse the use of the Community Room to any party as seen appropriate.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be consumed or sold at the Community Room without first obtaining the appropriate license from the City of Redfield Council in accordance with state and local laws. Proof of insurance will be provided to Spink County and the City of Redfield at the time of application for the license.
- Groups using the Community Room are responsible for cleaning up. If the room is not cleaned the group will not be allowed to use the room in the future.
- Any group wishing to use the Community Room shall contact the Auditorís Office at the Courthouse to arrange for the date, time, and room. The person who makes the appointment will be the person held responsible for the cleaning up.
- All accidents including damage to displays, equipment or people are to be reported immediately to the Auditorís Office in the Courthouse
Community Room Reservation Form - [ Word ] [ PDF ]
(Adopted County Commission Meeting 5/3/16)